Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wal-Mart Couponing: $30.62 before Coupons down to $16!


Generally, I'm not a huge fan of shopping at Wal-Mart. Partially, because it's congested - but mainly because I feel I can get a better value elsewhere. Kind of ironic considering that their store brand is named "Great Value." Nevertheless, I went to Wal-Mart one friday in November because I had nothing better to do (Woohoo to couponing @ Wal-Mart at 9:00p.m on a Friday night while all of your friends are clubbing, on a date or at the movies!) I felt like a BIG winner... 


So, I gathered my coupon binder (yes, I have one of those - I'll post pics soon, it's super cute!) and off to Wal-Mart I went. If it weren't for a certain someone slipping candy into the cart while I looked away (the 8-year-old boy trapped in my fiance's body) I would have walked out of the store for less than $8.


Deal Breakdown:


Advil Liqui-gels: $3.62
- (1) Coupon for free item
Final price: FREE


Superfruit Tea ($1.68)
- (1) Coupon for Free item
Final price: FREE


Burger King Cofee 
- Free Coffee Friday Promotion in November
Final price: FREE


Simply Orange Orange Juice: $1.26
- (2) $1/1 printable coupons.
Final price: $0.26 ea. 


Coffeemate Creamer: $1.38
- (2) $1/1 printable coupons.
Final price: $0.38 ea.


Yakisoba: $0.64
- (1) $0.50/1 coupon.
Final price: $0.14


Idahoan Mashed Potato Packets (4-oz): $.98
- (2) $0.50/1 printable coupons.
Final price: $0.48 ea.


Tony's Pizza: $1.98
-(1) $1.50/1 printable coupon.
Final price: $0.48


Hidden Valley Fresh Salad Kit: $2.50
- (1) $1/1 printable coupon.
Final price: $1.50

1 comment: