Monday, February 21, 2011

CVS Trip: $0.66 for Purex Laundry Detergent




As with my Walgreens trip yesterday, my CVS trip was also very short. In fact, I was in-and-out of the store within 5-minutes; it would've been less time if I hadn't stopped to chat with a fellow couponer. Overall, I spent $1.98 on 3 full size Purex Ultra Concentrate Laundry Detergents.

I did two transactions, one for a no-brainer deal on jelly beans, and the second for the Purex transaction. Here's how it works out.


First Transaction

Bag of CVS Jellybeans: $0.99 
Paid: $0.99
Got back: $0.99 ECB good on my next order. 

Second Transaction

Purex Ultra Concentrate Detergent: $1.99 (we bought 3)
(-3) $1/1 any size Purex Ultra Concentrate Coupon (2/20/11 RP)
(-1) $0.99 ECB
Final Price: $0.66 each 

No comments:

Post a Comment