Sunday, February 20, 2011

My $0.93 Trip to Walgreens (Lots of FREE Items)



Today's trip to Walgreens was quick and cheap - I even got six items for free, which is always my favorite price! I went to Walgreens with the intention of coming out $0 out-of-pocket (besides tax, of course). However, I needed a filler item to make up the difference between my 7 coupons and 6 items. So, I added a random $0.99 pack of gum to my order to balance things out. I'm sure I could've found something cheaper, but I just chose one of the closest items to me, as I wanted to be on my way as quickly as possible. Aside from the pack of gum, every other item in my order was free.

Check below to see how I did it.

Dove Deodorant: $3.49 before coupons (we bought 3)
(-1) in-ad coupon that makes the deodorant $1.99 each
(-3) $2/1 Dove deodorant manufacturer coupon (RP 1/30/2011)
Final Price: FREE

Gain Liquid Dish Detergent (We bought 3)
(-1) in-ad coupon that makes Gain dish detergent 11 oz $0.99 (also applies to Joy 12.06 oz, Dawn 10.3 oz)
(-3) $1/1 any gain liquid dish product (P&G Everyday Saver home mailer)
Final Price: FREE

Trident Layers Gum: $0.93
Note: The pack of gum was actually $0.99, but seven cents of overage from all of the coupons applied towards my balance, which was made up of only this item. 


No comments:

Post a Comment